Staying on the Register
To stay on the Register, members must:
- recognise and act in accordance with the professional Code of Conduct
- complete the required hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- complete the annual interpreting work practice hours required
- upon selection for audit, provide the necessary evidence of having completed your CPD and work practice hours.
- if unsuccessful at audit, the registrant may be requested to complete a skills check
- agree to undergo Garda Vetting, if requested by RISLI
Membership of the register is continuous and renewal will be dependent on compliance with the above.
Please refer to the Registration Process Policy for further details.